Myynnin ja markkinoinnin ammattilaiset MMA, the Union of Sales and Marketing Professionals, is an organization, which promotes the interests of professionals working in sales, marketing and purchasing. With its 20,000 members MMA is the 8th biggest affiliate of Akava, the Confederation of Unions for Professional and Managerial Staff in Finland.
Key Account Manager - Sales Representative - Marketing Coordinator - Customer Support Specialist or whatever your job title is MMA is made for you who work in sales, marketing or purchasing.
As an MMA member you’re insured at work, off-work and when unemployed. MMA helps and supports you regardless of whether you’re employed or unemployed.
- Services and benefits
- Membership and membership fee
- Regional Membership Associations
- MMA office hours and contact information
Legal services by the best lawyers in the industry
- counselling in work-related problems
- consulting, negotiating and reconciling; advocating when needed
Individual help and support whether it concerns work conditions, terms of agreement, personnel negotiations ("yt"), wage or compensations
- research based information about wages by status, title and industry
- examples of agreements, contracts of employment
- guides and instructions
- information about current travel expenses
- advice for different situations in working life
Support in boosting your career or finding a new job
- a variety of training courses for improving professional skills and know-how - free of charge
- recruiting services provided by a partner
- open jobs website tailored for sales, marketing and purchasing professionals
- help in composing CV and job applications
Earnings-related unemployment insurance
- MMA unemployment fund, high standard service with a proven track record
- Off-working-time traveller's insurance and accident insurance
- Professional liability insurance and legal expenses insurance
Holiday apartments for rent
- Over 40 holiday cottages and apartments e.g. in Lapland
Discounts and offers
- St1 petrol stations, hotel chains
The membership fee of MMA is tax-deductible. It is a fixed annual fee (not a percentage of your wages). The fee together with the services and rights are dependent on your membership category:
Employee members enjoy full MMA membership benefits and services.
- Annual membership fee 396 euros (year 2019).
Entrepreneur members enjoy MMA membership benefits and services. However, they are not members of MMA Unemployment Fund.
- Annual membership fee 258 euros (year 2019).
Retired members are former MMA members who after retiring continue their MMA membership.
- annual fee 55 euros (year 2019).
MMA is divided into 23 regional membership associations. As an MMA member you’re automatically a member of your own regional membership association. Entrepreneurs have their own association. Members working in medical field have their own network also.
Please, contact your own association's contact persons to get information about local activities.
The MMA council and board are the highest decision-makers. The members and chairmen for these two bodies are elected every four years.
The council convenes twice a year, and its most important tasks are decisions concerning the union's finances, plan of action and membership fees. The board runs the union according the rules and decisions laid out by the council. The board convenes several times per year together with representatives from the union's office.
Mon-Fri between 9 - 15
phone 020 122 4400
PB 11 (visiting address Asemamiehenkatu 2, 9th floor)
Call costs for numbers beginning 0201 from cell phones 8.28 cents per call + 17 cents per minute and from land lines 8.28 per call + 7 cents per minute.
Email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance in finding the required information, please contact MMA office for advice.