During Sales Management course you go through the value added Sales Management process and get practical and analytical tools for planning and managing profitable sales process.
This course is aimed for persons who are responsible in developing sales activities in their company - Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Team Leaders or Entrepreneurs.
Sales Management is a combination of lectures and workshop with a practical hands-on approach.
- Date and time: October 4-5. Thursday-Friday from 9am till 5pm.
- Venue: Haaga-Helia, Pasila campus
- Trainer Heidi Kock is a lecturer in Haaga-Helia with more than 20 years' experience in Sales Management. She has been offering this course during many years for Haaga-Helia eMBA students, receiving always excellent feedback.
Haaga-Helia is offering this course for a very special price, only 500 euros (+VAT 24%) per participant, as the year 2018 is dedicated to Sales in Haaga-Helia. Members of MMA will receive a 10% discount.
The objectives for Sales Management program are:
• Learning to scan and analyze the macro-and microecono-mic business environments and their challenges and possibilities for profitable business
• Planning and managing entire sales process innovatively in turbulent business environment
• Converting the company’s financial and strategic objectives into sales process
• Creating a new way to identify and analyze customers using innovative tools
• Creating and implementing effective incentive programmes
Tools of the Module
• EFE ( External Factor Evaluation)
• IFE ( Internal Factor Evaluation)
• Innovative Customer analysis
• Pyramid Model
• Customer profitability analysis
• External development discussion form